Terms and conditions for adding a comment
This site allows users to provide feedback and comment on phone numbers to help other users easily identify stranger calls they receive. Comments on the site and on the Who-Called app are subject to specific terms and conditions.
What is the purpose of leaving a review and commenting on a phone number on Who-Called?
The comments made are intended to share experiences with phone numbers. Bad experiences with malicious phone numbers, including contacts of telemarketing and investigative structures on the one hand, and on the other hand rewarding experiences with postal service operators, companies, administrations or local authorities. It is important to specify that the comments are made exclusively on the telephone numbers of legal entities and not physical. No personal messages are allowed, and any comment that does not comply with this rule will be deleted
Who is allowed to add reviews and comments to phone numbers?
Only persons over the age of 18 are allowed to add reviews and comments, with the obligation to comply with the rules for posting reviews and comments.
How are comments handled?
We have the authority to edit or delete a comment in order to present more reliable content. Les commentaires sont supprimés généralement lorsqu’ils violent les règles de publication des commentaires. Automatically through our system of detecting comments suspected of violating the comment posting rules or through feedback from website users who have the ability to report inappropriate comments.
Rules for publishing comments
Comments posted on this site must come from the experiences of users wishing to contribute, and not from a third party (operator) who is not responsible for the content.
Any expressions of vulgarity, insults or inappropriate comments are not allowed on our site and will be deleted. Any comment inciting hatred towards individuals or a category of inhabitants, emphasizing a national, racial or religious affiliation is strictly prohibited. Any vulgar or obscene comments will be deleted. Advertisements and spam are also forbidden on the site. The same applies to comments and links that are not related to the objectives of the site.
Repeated comments as well as discussions and posts on behalf of another person are not allowed.
- Comments posted on this site must come from the user's own experience, not from a third party (operator) who is not responsible for the content. However, any expressions of vulgarity, insults or inappropriate comments are not allowed on our site.
- Comments containing personal data, or repeated comments as well as discussions and posts on behalf of another person are not allowed.
- Every author of a comment on our site agrees to respect the rules which consist in not publishing defamatory or vulgar remarks:
- Of a nature to prejudice a group of people because of their ethnicity, nationality, race or religion.
- Homophobic, offensive, obscene, sexist or transphobic.
- Supporting or inciting the commission of a criminal offense.
- Not in compliance with the law
- Duplicate or spammy.
- Referring to an inappropriate website or one that is not relevant to the purpose of the discussion.
- Which violate the copyright or trademark.
- Tending to make propaganda or politics.
- Which contain personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (RGPD).
Violation of these terms and conditions entitles us to restrict the user's right to add comments or prevent them from accessing the website, and we reserve the right to delete any comment without having to justify ourselves.
Validity of these conditions
We keep these terms and conditions up to date. The last modification took place on February 8, 2022. Who-Called reserves the right to modify the present conditions at any time and without giving any reason.
We recommend that you read the various questions and answers in the frequently asked questions (link in the main menu).